- Jon Batiste, bandleader of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- Mavis Staples, legendary singer and Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award winner
- The Six-String Soldiers U.S. Army Field Band
- The Singing Sergeants of the United States Air Force Band
Favorite Boston Pops July 4th traditions will fill out the program and include:
- "The Star-Spangled Banner"
- "Salute to the Armed Forces Medley"
- A patriotic sing-along
- "The Stars and Stripes Forever"
- Tchaikovsky’s "1812 Overture"
Live Concert at Tanglewood
- Koussevitzky Music Shed
- A limited number of free tickets are available. Visit www.tanglewood.org/JULY4 for details
- Sunday, July 4, 8:00-11:00 p.m.
- Live fireworks will be televised from the Boston Common
Live Fireworks Finale on the Boston Common
- Sunday, July 4, 10:30-11:00 p.m.
- There will be no video jumbotrons or concert sound to accompany the fireworks display
The concert from Tanglewood and the fireworks from the Boston Common will broadcast live from 8:00-11:00 p.m. on:
- Bloomberg TV and radio, on www.bloomberg.com and on Bloomberg’s mobile and Apple TV platforms
- WHDH-TV Channel 7 in Boston
The digital stream will be available for 24 days following the event.
Bloomberg Television Broadcast in the Greater Boston Area
Pay TV customers in the Greater Boston area can view the Boston Pops July 4th Spectacular on DISH: Channel 203, DirectTV: Channel 353 and RCN: Channels 325/672. For Comcast subscribers within the Greater Boston area, Bloomberg TV can be found on channels 45, 757 or 844, depending on the location in the market. Viewers beyond the Greater Boston area should check their local pay TV provider listings for information on where to tune in to see Bloomberg TV's Boston Pops July 4th Spectacular in their local areas. For a TV Tune-In Chart on where to view the Boston Pops July 4th Spectacular on Bloomberg Television in the Greater Boston area, visit www.bostonpopsjuly4th.org.
Radio listeners in the Greater Boston area can hear the concert through Bloomberg's flagship stations in Boston and Newburyport on 106.1 FM/1330 AM/1450 AM/92.9-HD2, and via expanded coverage this year on Easy 99.1 WPLM-FM (Plymouth, MA), covering Boston's South Shore, Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod and portions of Rhode Island. Nationally, the concert can be found on SiriusXM channel 119, online at www.bloombergradio.com, and via mobile on the Bloomberg and iHeartRadio apps.